Thursday, September 14, 2006

Visiting Arizona


Scottsdale
Originally uploaded by surlearbre.
I went to Arizona after visiting NYC. My co-workers and I visited my friend. He is former colleague at our laboratory. For now, he studies at Arizona State University. And he will be back in few weeks.

We went to see Old Main in Scottsdale. There were museums of Native American’s arts, many statues and souvenir shops. We bought gifts for our co-workers, family and friends.

It was second time to visit Old Main. Last time, I went Arizona in March and I stayed there 10 days. Those days I joined my friend’s laboratory. There were 4 people in that lab. They were kind to me and so considerate. So, we have come to be on a first-name basis.

We had a party time for joyous reunion on arrival night. We really had a good time. I felt connected with people who have various cultural backgrounds. I think tourism brings people close to people.

No comments: